Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sooooo Dylan's gone again?

The Guz

Product Development?

Why do you think it is called Adam's Premium Car Care?

Be sure to read the "Story of Adam's" on the website home page, and realize the team that is assembled supports the original founding member.

I'm well aware that it is Adam's company, but he can't do everything, so I'm sure it's a big loss to lose Dylan.  I'm sure there are other people doing product development, I just don't know who they are because Dylan was the public face of product development.

X2 I think a lot of us newer members felt Dylan was a huge part of product development and I'm sure he was.  It would prob ease some peoples minds to know whos knowledge and input goes into product development.

Exactly what I was getting at.  Although, honestly, even if there was no future product development ever, the current product line is awesome and could probably continue as-is for some time.  But I don't think that is what Adam's is about.  They seem to be always trying to come up with new and better products.

If you think about it, the fact that we KNEW that Dylan was the one leading product development was a fluke in itself. You don't see other companies telling you who does what. Trust me. Adam has a team in place that look at and test new products coming down the line and advising him where tweaks need to be made. And Adam reads all remarks about things that  you guys want and any problems or things that need fixing.  You can sleep at night now knowing that it's all taken care of.

It was nice to get the science-y talk (acids, neutrals, etc.) that Dylan provided but it's been great to get more contributions from Adam and the whole Adam's Family (I can't be the first one to make that joke.)

Best of luck to Dylan at Roopes, Ru-pez, Ru-peez, Ru-pay, that Italian polishing machine company.

What I will miss most about Dylan is the great customer service he provided. He always helped guys out on the forum, and had great knowledge about the products and how they were made and how to use them. Most other company reps dont ever respond and when they do they have no clue what they are talking about.

I think knowing who in the company is doing what is part of the brand loyalty and why we love Adams.  Dylan was smart, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and very very reachable for help for us common people.  That's hard to find in a big business.

I have spent $4,500 with Adams in the last 6 months for personal use items and no way would I have spent anywhere near that if I didn't have so many questions and received so many great answers making me want to stock, try and use so many different things.

Edited by kfxjc

In what way is that arrogant? It's true. There are no other companies that I know of where you know who is in charge of product development. Adam has always been open about what people do for him. That's part of what we all like about this company. Nothing arrogant at all about saying that it's unusual that the role people play here is so candid.

Actually, in the enterprise software business, we ABSOLUTLEY do our best to make sure our customers know / hear from / meet with / etc...the R&D leadership. Now I realize this is drastically different than automotive detailing products... But just thought I'd add to this thread. : ) Edited by PT3

Good Riddance , all he wanted to do was change everything that has worked for years.

Ben H

Hey Ben don't just blame Dylan I am sure Adam had a say so you can blame him also!!! And everyone else that works for Adams!!!! Your employees are your best assets and great testers.