Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pole mounted wash wedge!

chops1sc

Question

Sorry just had to say....is it sad that I know exactly where that truck is sitting in that pic.....Im used to being stuck up on that massive hill.

Hey! Are you going to be at any of the Carlisle events this year?

Dave or I will make a formal thread in the upcoming weeks for each show, but here's the list of Carlisle shows we'll be attending this year:

- Spring Carlisle

- Import & Performance Nationals

- Ford Nationals

- Chrysler Nationals

- Corvettes at Carlisle

- Fall Carlisle

I will be at GM Nationals as well, but Adam's will not be a vendor at that show.

We may go to Carlisle on Friday or Sat of GM.  We went last year on Friday and didn't even take the bra off the car. It POURED all day Saturday (that's why we went Friday) which was a shame because that's when they judge the cars. Found out on Sunday that I won 2nd for C6 Corvettes. The guy who got first place deserved it because he drove from Massachusetts and was there in the rain all day Saturday.  Anybody with that much dedication deserves to win every time!  

But we'll definitely be there for Vettes.  Never miss that one , and now it's an extra day, so we'll be there Wed-Sat.

Hey! Are you going to be at any of the Carlisle events this year?

Dave or I will make a formal thread in the upcoming weeks for each show, but here's the list of Carlisle shows we'll be attending this year:

- Spring Carlisle

- Import & Performance Nationals

- Ford Nationals

- Chrysler Nationals

- Corvettes at Carlisle

- Fall Carlisle

I will be at GM Nationals as well, but Adam's will not be a vendor at that show.

I wish yinz would come to GM Nationals

So I would definitely be in the market for a pole mounted wash wedge if they are made available. I found out today that I am unable to reach the middle if my hood, most of my windshield, or any of my roof with my new wheels and tires...

I would think that the ONLY problem with a long handle would be shipping costs.  Since USPS and UPS measure every package, the handles may require extra cost.  Unless it was a collapsible handle.  

Why?  I'm short and I don't have any issues reaching anywhere to wash my truck.  I did pick up a pole mounted brush from a local home improvement store to wash my wife's horse trailer.  But me personally my 4 foot step ladder works perfect for washing my vehicles.  I could see the need for one if you had a huge motor home.  But a truck should be easy.  

Adam's wouldn't need to sell the pole. The customer can supply their own. This would keep the cost down too.

Soooooo you're thinking of a wash wedge with a possible screw in  for a pole?  That's an interesting thought.  Probably everyone has one of those screw in wooden poles somewhere for painting, etc.   Selling a wash wedge with the possibility of being able to screw it in sounds good.