Customer Service 866.965.0400

CUC w/a new Tool!

BRZN

Question

I just picked up a Tornador to help with carpet and upholstery cleaning.

IMG_3173resize_zpsaunzln2r.jpg

It works connected to an air compressor. This morning I added 4 ounces of Adam's CUC to 3 cups of water in the reservoir, hooked it to the air line and headed to the car.

I vacuumed the carpet first, this area is tough to clean with my Bissel hot water extraction machine, so hasn't gotten much more than vacuumed in the last 8 years and 107,000 miles.

Before:

IMG_7230resize_zpsi2btgqww.jpg

After:

IMG_7237resize_zps7a4ydyuy.jpg

Perfect? No, but my gosh the amount of dirt that was pulled out!

This area can get pretty dirty from the side of my shoes too.

Before:

IMG_7231resize_zpsx7lre9me.jpg

After:

IMG_7236resize_zpslxcucxv8.jpg

Here's some of the dirt that was blown up into the snout of the tool after those two small sections:

IMG_7233resize_zps4ec3wdzc.jpg

Edited by BRZN

10 answers to this question

Get a paint gun and hook it and a diluted carton of your rinseless washer up to air compressor and wash your vehicle quicker. It takes a bunch of hose and a container big enough to hold a couple of gallons fo rinseless.  You don't use that much, but a compressor can be hard on smaller containers. 

Did you use a towel to wipe up the dirt after using the Tornador?

Watching the demo videos on that, it looks like the compressed air just forces the dirt deeper into the carpet or upholstery.

I did see on their website that they have a model that also hooks up to a wet/dry vac.

Jim, this small container on the Tornador is meant for compressed air at 90 psi, the plastic is thick.

Dan, I thought the same thing at first. A buddy brought his, he uses at work, over for me to play with, the force out of the end actually blows the dirt up out of the carpet. Yes, I wiped the carpet with an Edgeless Utility Towel, and also vacuumed the carpet afterwards with my wet/dry vac to get up all the debris it left laying around. The carpet was damp, but not wet. The thing blows a fog of forced water and chemical at the carpet, not a stream.

Yea, no Chris. At 11,000 miles and being vacuumed after every drive the GTO carpet looks like new still!