Customer Service 866.965.0400

Didn't Know I Needed it Until I Got it!

I'd have to guess about each of us have thought about purchasing something, but passed on it believing we didn't need it. Then, either used the item elsewhere, or finally just figured what the heck and bought it. Later wondering how we'd lived without it! My Detail Cart was one such item, as well as my Tail Bone Rough Rider seat.

I just found another such item; Adam's New Detailer's Helper HD Belt!

The belt is long enough to fit up to a 50" waist, but wrapped around my svelte 31"er just fine. There's hook and loop all over the place to keep any extra belt attached firmly to itself, out of the way. There are several pouches to place on the belt that arrive unattached from the belt allowing the new owner to configure it how they feel best suits their needs. There is a plastic buckle to hold the belt together on your waist and Adam supplies a nice, soft, logo'd pouch that slides over the buckle to keep it from making contact with a vehicle's paint while it's around your waist.

I set my belt up with a pouch on my right hip that's large enough to hold two 16 ounce bottles, a larger pouch on my left hip for a towel, the small pouch in front of my right hip for my cell phone, a foam applicator, or my pad conditioning and cleaning brush, then finally a looped strap I can run my polisher's cord through helping to keep the cord over my shoulder.

Here are a few shots my wife, Holly snapped yesterday while I was putting down a thin layer of Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant to her 2005 Volvo XC70 in preparation for this coming winter.

IMG_7247resize_zpsbu7pkfni.jpg

16oz LPS bottle on my right hip, Single Soft Microfiber towel on my left hip, Rupes Bigfoot 15 cord running over my right shoulder and through the loop strap attached to the rear center of the belt. The small pouch can be sen hanging off the right front of my hip, I don't believe I'd had anything in it at this point.

IMG_7246resize_zpsu5t7ugec.jpg

IMG_7245resize_zps9wy5nb0a.jpg

IMG_7249resize_zps5tscxhfr.jpg

IMG_7250resize_zps6jtntcbj.jpg

In this last picture, you can almost see the nice, soft, logo'd cover for the belt's plastic buckle LOL! It's there, the pic just came out a bit dark and I was bent over it I guess.

Now go get yourself one, I noticed they're currently on sale!

I finally got a chance to look at the Adam's New Detailer's Helper HD Belt yesterday at the warehouse, and I will absolutely be picking up one of these to make my details even more enjoyable and efficient!

Thanks for the write-up and good pictures Dave :)

Edited by Dan@Adams

This isn't really related at all, but 31" waist...wow, awesome. I really need to get back down to a 32 pant size instead of the 34 I'm at now. My goal is to lose a minimum of 15 pounds by Spring Carlisle Dave...keep me to it :)

Yeah. That Dave's a scrawny little bugger. A strong wind and you have to tie him to a string and a pole!   :lolsmack:

I went from a 40 to a 36 now and have no "butt" to speak of.  His must be inverted!  :lol:  :lol:

I gotta say, you have me thinking about it, I looked at it and kinda cringed with the "really they made that ....thing" but your starting to convince me of it. 

I said the same thing, now I have to get one, Dave sold me on it.

I am in the same boat with you too. when I saw it I thought "what the...." but it looks pretty darn handy in those pics! I usually hang my detail spray or G&G on my back pocket by the spray handle but I end up dropping it a half dozen times throughout the wash. I think this would solve that.

Edited by NG13