Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anti-fog glass

Erictski

Question

14 answers to this question

Since I've started using Adam's glass cleaner, I have never had an issue with fogging on the inside, and I've had a few days where I would normally fog. I keep putting of the glass sealant purchase for some reason... H2O G&G does so much good on the outside, I'm failing to see a reason to.

Run your AC compressor during winter/rainy days to combat windshield fogging.  Also a bit of heat helps.

Many people don't do this because they think in winter "I dont need AC" but its not just for cooling your vehicle down its also for pulling moisture out of the air inside your vehicle

If the fogging is excessive you may have a sunroof leak or something contributing to it.

Run your AC compressor during winter/rainy days to combat windshield fogging. Also a bit of heat helps.

Many people don't do this because they think in winter "I dont need AC" but its not just for cooling your vehicle down its also for pulling moisture out of the air inside your vehicle

If the fogging is excessive you may have a sunroof leak or something contributing to it.

So when running the AC do you run it with recirculating air(max air setting) or with pulling outside air?

Never heard of this tip

So when running the AC do you run it with recirculating air(max air setting) or with pulling outside air?

Never heard of this tip

When using it to keep fog down I usually keep the recirc off.  then again, I almost never use recirc unless its summertime and I'm trying to keep the car cool - If I'm just trying to keep it non-humid inside, regular AC mode works just fine.

Most newer cars turn the compressor on when you switch to windshield defrost automatically.

Yes, most newer cars are doing this and also they do this to help keep the seals from leaking in the compressor.  I just set the climate control and have never had a fogging issue in my suv or truck.

I have been using the Adams Glass Cleaner for couple years and have not had any fogging inside since I started using it.

Edited by DieselDude