Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless wash towels for rinseless wash?

Erictski

Question

8 answers to this question

For doing a full Rinseless Wash with a 5 gallon bucket on a moderately dirty vehicle, I would not recommend to use the blue waffle weave towels. I prefer using our Double Soft Towels because of how thick and plus they are, because that allows more of the slick Rinseless solution to stay soaked up into the towel as you are wiping down the vehicle. The Borderless Gray, our old Borderless Blue, and our new orange microfiber towels will work well too since they are nice and plush.

If you have the Rinseless Wash diluted down into a 16oz spray bottle as a detail spray to wipe down a dusty or slightly dirty vehicle, in that case it would be ok to use the waffle weave towels for cleaning the vehicle.

I've never tried it but I think the reason they recommend using a plush towel is to hold more wash solution and also provide a heavy nap for holding grit and dirt away from the paint while washing. I bet the waffle towel (GWT or WWT) would work well to buff off the residue though.

Edit: Dan beat me to it!

Edited by NG13

How well would the waffle weave towels work as arinseless wash towel instead of using double softs or edgeless?

Waffle weaves are best for drying the panel that has been cleaned with a Rinseless wash solution

Use the orange or gray plush towels, or if your wallet can handle it, the single or double softs in the bucket for the actual cleaning with the solution

Like Jason said, the Waterless Wash towels are fantastic for drying after a Rinseless wash, but the plusher towels are better for washing.  

FWIW, I can use a single towel for Rinseless washing both my vehicles.