Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass cleaner

Well I couldn't wait for the weather to move out to do some washing today so instead I decided I would give the glass cleaner a shot on the inside of the cabins windows. This glass cleaner is awesome! Not a single streak and it dries oh so quick by far the best I have ever used. Maybe since I got the house looking good the wife won't mind the addiction to these products I have found lately. If the rest of the adams lineup is similar I am blown away at how excellent of a product they offer. They are not any more in the long run to me due to having such a small amount needed for a job compared to the competition at least with the glass cleaner.

I've never used the glass cleaner or sealant until today (got them both in my mystery box among a bunch of other things). Like the OP, I always pushed up purchasing these items because I had leftovers of generic store bought cleaners/window treatment. After using them today, I'm totally a believer! 

I've always loved and found a crucial part of my glass cleaning regemin was using adams glass microfibers (with the other products), and I was happy enough I didnt feel the need to try the adams versions... Not any more, impressed all the way around