Customer Service 866.965.0400

Did I win the Adam's lottery?

Mysticine

Yesterday evening I returned home from work to find a package from Adam's that I ordered as part of the Black Friday sale.  It wasn't a large order by any means (just under $150 after my black Friday discounts), but imagine my surprise when I saw bottles, towels, and applicators that I had not ordered.  

Several years ago I mistakenly received someone else's order and thought this may have happened again...  until when I went through the box and noticed things were marked "free product" and were actually listed on my invoice at $0.00.  

It sounds funny, but the items don't even appear random.  It's like whoever put them in there looked at my order history and said, "Hmm, he's probably low on this.  Let's throw that in there too."  The way my luck normally is I will order gallon refills and a few days after placing my order they show up on the daily special.   :lol: This was a very pleasant surprise.

I just wanted to say "thank you" to the Adam's crew and a belated Happy Thanksgiving.  Keep up the outstanding work.

Shawn (Adam's loyal since 2008)