Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Sidekick

NG13

Question

Now this is just not right i must buy this sweet looking gadget. I am still wondering what sort of warranty comes on one of these units. Please help me pull the trigger... I like texas which is burnt orange and I live in tn which is a orange that a goat pukes up but this color could work for all the reasons stated above.

Anyone interested in doing this?  I buy a new orange one and then ship your my current black one that is about 2 years old I believe.  It has been used just a couple of times. With the black one comes the new tools that I get with the orange one.  That saves me time trying to make sure I get you all of the pieces,  You pay $50 for the black one and I ship it to you free.  Thank about it and let me know. I will be busy tomorrow and may not get right back to you.  Have a better offer, lets here it.  

We offer a 1 year warranty on all MetroVac products that we offer, but we've had very few issues with them!

For reference, here is a thread about power tool warranty updates that Adam made a little over a year ago:

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27247-power-tool-warranty-update/

Wouldn't be too worried - the Metro products are pretty rock solid in regards to quality - only thing Metro makes clear on their paperwork when I bought my Sidekick is that impact damage due to dropping the units are not covered by warranty, which makes sense to me.  Just keep the foam filter clean on the bottom and the tool should last you many many many years.

Got the white sidekick for my birthday, loving it!

The flange where the feet mount is a little bent upward, causing 2 of the feet to be out of whack and pointing in. The unit works fine, would I be ill advised to try and straighten it myself? I know the white is no longer available at this point.

I'm hoping for a red one!!! The orange one is for the wife.

Does/Can it work well with a 6' hose ?

There is a stretch hose Metro sells which will work on the Sidekick, it is a 3' hose which can stretch to 6' - MVC-179C I believe is the part number

I have the standard 3' flexible hose on my Sidekick, works awesome - part MVC-178A

My white powdercoat Side Kick is kinda jealous of your orange Side Kick Jim.

Now if I can only convince Adam to order some in Impulse Blue Metallic to match a certain loud blue supercharged LS2 Pontiac...hmm  :)

Or Panther Black Metallic for a built a cammed LS brother of your Pontiac :)

Or Panther Black Metallic for a built a cammed LS brother of your Pontiac :)

If my plans work out correctly, I might own an even closer relatively to your G8 this spring to replace one of my rides...just that it will be missing 2 doors and sorta have a truck bed on the back half!

If my plans work out correctly, I might own an even closer relatively to your G8 this spring to replace one of my rides...just that it will be missing 2 doors and sorta have a truck bed on the back half!

I bet it will be a B-Ute!  That's exciting stuff, anxious to see it pan out and posted up with Adams goodies!

Edited by TexasXD1

There is a stretch hose Metro sells which will work on the Sidekick, it is a 3' hose which can stretch to 6' - MVC-179C I believe is the part number

I have the standard 3' flexible hose on my Sidekick, works awesome - part MVC-178A

Thank you Jason much appreciated!!!