Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Sidekick

NG13

Question

Man, kinda bummed I got mine, that one looks really nice, Thou the thought of ordering a second is in my head....but really dont need it lol. 

If you are thinking about a new one let me know what you want for your black one?

Nice! Just added it to my Amazon wish list.

If you get it right from Adams you can always use the forum code "SHINEON" for 10% off.

Edited by BluedogGMC

You guys and gals are too good to us! I'm pretty sure we had an initial run of 50 white SideKicks that sold out early yesterday morning. We're going to try to get more of the white ones made, but it looks like they may not be able to get them to us until mid-to-late January at the earliest.

What does everyone think, should we get more of the white ones?

I do like the white. But variety is also interesting - perhaps Adam's red could be the next logical choice if such variety is possible from the manufacturer.

Edit - speaking of the manufacturer, I'm already looking for the 3' hose extension before I even have a sidekick. Perhaps Adam's could offer it as an included option? They also have a shoulder strap which could be nice too.

Edited by butters

You guys and gals are too good to us! I'm pretty sure we had an initial run of 50 white SideKicks that sold out early yesterday morning. We're going to try to get more of the white ones made, but it looks like they may not be able to get them to us until mid-to-late January at the earliest.

Dan, the white one is slick rick status. I do like the idea of a adams red as well as stated before. I will get one once the new year comes it seems to be a nice machine. What sort of warranty do these carry

Definitely more white ones Dan.

The white is definitely sexy! Hopefully the wife comes through this Christmas with a B3-CD and I won't have to worry about buying a sidekick, but if I did I'd want a white one over the black.