Customer Service 866.965.0400

decided to join

howdy, my name is robert, seen adams had a forum so i decided to sign up. I love detailing my truck and stumbled upon adams during my times on Duramaxforum when adams became a vendor. i orderd the package of car shampoo and a wash mitt and loved it (its also when the car shampoo was pink lol) but due to funds at the time i could not order more so for the past year i have been using Meguires. I have been kinda happy with the results but it just lacks the pop i want. after seeing some of the pictures of cars on here i am going to drop $400 in the next 2 weeks to make the switch! i am not afraid to buy quality when its spendy and i can see that in these products. anyways ill look and see if i can get some pics from my phone on here, looking forward to getting to know some of yall!

Welcome Robert and great looking truck! Strip that puppy down and start over with your choice of Adam's products and I'll bet you'll see a big difference. If the bank account allows a little fluff check out the Brilliant Glaze, that will really make it pop!

oh i plan on it! and thank you

my list right now is:

-paint correction combo

-5 inch backing plate

-buttery wax

-brilliant glaze

-patriot wax

-paint sealent

-6" pad bundle

-pad cleaning brush

im sure ill be adding much more to this later but its a good start

Welcome Robert.

Good looking truck, the Adam's products you listed will really make it "pop" as desired.

A lot of good people and information here, be sure to also check out the Adam's videos for additional information on the products and processes.

Thank you for your service.

Semper Fi

• 1 month later...