Customer Service 866.965.0400

How NOT to detail your Bentley !!!!!

Bill-V8V

Is This "Professional Detailing?"  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Is This "Professional Detailing?"

• Yes, Absolutely!
    • Not So Much!
    • I use Fantastik and/or 409 on my paint, so what?
    • What is Professional Detailing?

Question

• Answers 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well, I'll be honest here. That used to be ME. Before I learned about Adams and this awsome forum here.

Thanks to everyone here, I have been "educated" in the proper cleaning and detailing procedures:burnout:

Maybe someone should send this guy a link to the site here.

I really thought this was a joke or something. But at least he mentioned his business name and location...that way people know where NOT to go for their detailing. :willy:

The bad part is that his customers obviously don't know any better...and the WORST part is that this guy most likely does know better - which means he's willfully ripping people off. There was no pride of ownership in that work; which is really sad to see.

Edited by Baron_Von_Awesome

Secret Service? Hopefully he just investigated counterfeit bills and didn't protect anyone! That is a riot. Can you imagine getting water on those fine hides? I'm pretty sure Bentley does not recommend that or anything else this hump is doing.

Can you imagine getting water on those fine hides? I'm pretty sure Bentley does not recommend that or anything else this hump is doing.

Yup, I'm guessing 409 is not the Bentley recommended leather cleaner :lolsmack:

I wouldnt wash the most beat-up POS the way this fool washes a Bentley. Makes me scared to think of the so called detailers who charge serious $ for that caliber of work. I would LOVE to have the chance to detail a fine car like that and make a page in my work portfolio out of it...instead, this joker uses a bucket that fell off a truck in a construction site, 409 and a hose with the doors open!!! :eek: