Customer Service 866.965.0400

How NOT to detail your Bentley !!!!!

Bill-V8V

Is This "Professional Detailing?"  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Is This "Professional Detailing?"

• Yes, Absolutely!
    • Not So Much!
    • I use Fantastik and/or 409 on my paint, so what?
    • What is Professional Detailing?

Question

• Answers 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I am not a professional detailer by any means, in fact far from it, and I am not even in the industry, but the lack of professionalism this guy shows is just beyond me. Furthermore I don't care if he has been in business for 26+ years; that in no way describes "success".

"more dirtier"

". . . a hose, a nice nozzle IN it."

"We got our trunkS and hoodS open."

"Again, try to keep off the interior, it's, were not going to uh, uh we'll get to cleaning the interior later, it's not a big deal if you get some water on it, 'cause we'll get that off."

Let's run the above by the Bentley warranty department and get their input on this situation. :hi: FFS

I am not a professional detailer by any means, in fact far from it, and I am not even in the industry, but the lack of professionalism this guy shows is just beyond me. Furthermore I don't care if he has been in business for 26+ years; that in no way describes "success".

"more dirtier"

". . . a hose, a nice nozzle IN it."

"We got our trunkS and hoodS open."

"Again, try to keep off the interior, it's, were not going to uh, uh we'll get to cleaning the interior later, it's not a big deal if you get some water on it, 'cause we'll get that off."

Let's run the above by the Bentley warranty department and get their input on this situation. :hi: FFS

I just saw this thread today....and read all the way through to see if anybody else caught the "more dirtier" comment....glad to see someone did....that says it all to me!

:help:

I paid a "detailer" like this guy to detail my Corvette last fall, not knowing any better. The results were much worse than I been getting doing it myself, even though I definitely did not know what I was doing at the time. This web-site as well as others have taught me a lot about detailing and I guess I will be stuck doing it from now on. I don't want to trust my Vettes and my Lincoln to someone like this cat.

Having said that, I would never have been stupid enough to spray inside the trunk and especially not close the lid afterward.

I also cannot imagine putting 409 on any surface of my cars. :rolleyes: