Customer Service 866.965.0400

New "Go to" product...

I'm not one for reviews and I'm definitely not a fanboy of any one brand but I have to say I really like the Adams Detail Spray. Seems slicker than other quick detail sprays and wiped up fast. I really like the shine that's left behind.

Of course I like many other Adams products but this one really stood out to me today.

Going to purchase a couple gallons at a time from now on.

Detail Spray is by far the best product in the Adams Polishes line. It is great to use on a dry

Car or on a wet car to make drying a breeze. It has some polymer in it I believe and delivers fantastic gloss and shine. If anyone reads this thread and hasn't tried the detail spray, for your benefit..... TRY IT!

Buttery Wax is like Rocky II, a classic that's never forgotten and still great for what it is.

H2o is like Rocky IV because the shine is just as satisfying as watching the Italian Stallion knock the crap out of that Commie Drago.

so true....so was I not the only one watching Rocky last night on AMC???

I'm new to Adam's products and to be honest I was very skeptical due to the high prices but I just couldn't deny all the positive reviews all over the internet so I jumped in. Detail spray just simply blew me away and it's uses are almost unlimited so for now it is my definite "go to" product. Always a bottle in the trunk.

However, every time I try something new, I'm equally blown away in the results. H2O G&G? That stuff is simply amazing.