Customer Service 866.965.0400

Deep Wheel Cleaner only available in a kit?

twindad2k1

Question

Can't seem to find the Deep Wheel Cleaner product for sale by itself on the Adam's website.  Did both a site search and browsed the Wheels/Tires page, but the only place I found it was in the Ultimate Wheel and Tire Kit.

Am I just missing it or is that the only what to get it?

TIA

Kyle

Edited by twindad2k1

13 answers to this question

Ah...okay. I saw that product (even saw that it was "improved") but couldn't determine if that was a direct substitute.

Thanks.

Yes Wheel Cleaner is the replacement for the old DWC.

Adam's NEW Wheel Cleaner is the ultimate way to remove stubborn brake dust and metallic contamination from your wheels. The new, thicker formula clings to wheel surfaces and allows the european derived formula to melt away the stubborn brake dust commonly left behind by many of todays high-performance braking systems. The color changing formula lets you know its working, turning to a deep purple as it activates and does the hard work for you. 

Best of all Adam's Wheel Cleaner is safe for most wheel finishes. So whether you have factory clear coated wheels, aluminum, or paint the highly effective cleaning solution will remove the stubborn brake dust, but won't harm your wheels. Saturate the wheel with Adam's Wheel Cleaner and allow the color changing formula to activate.

With active cleaning agents and advanced surfactants the formula is perfect for cleaning away the worst, most baked on brake dust commonly found in the barrel of your wheels. Simply spray on, allow the cleaner to activate, and then agitate using one of Adam's Turbo Sticks or Wheel Woolie Wheel Cleaning tools (sold separately). 

Adam's Wheel Cleaner is great for more than just wheels too! Have a light colored paint job like white or silver? Then you've no doubt noticed the little orange iron particles that stick to your paint. Adam's Wheel Cleaner can be sprayed on these little trouble areas and used to dissolve the iron from these surfaces as well. 

Adam's Wheel Cleaner is guaranteed to be the best wheel cleaner you've ever experienced!

NOTE: Adam's Wheel Cleaner, as with any wheel cleaner, should never be sprayed onto a hot surface. Always allow wheels to completely cool before cleaning. USE COMMON SENSE: If you will be using Wheel Cleaner for the first time on your wheels be sure to test in a small area first to check for any unusual or unexpected results. The active ingredient in Adam's Wheel Cleaner does produce a slight odor as its working. This is normal and will quickly dissipate.

Old stuff worked great, but that smell.... I had to resort to wearing rubber gloves when using it so as not to smell it on my hands for days afterwards. I hope to pick up some of the new stuff this weekend at the Roadster Show, but sometime the local dealer doesn't have the newest stuff right after it comes out.

Good to know...not a type of product that i use a lot off with proper wheel care and maintenance and a good paint care regiment but it definitely has its place.  Any comparison from those that have used both the old and new yet?