Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams in Shamless the series??

Firebuff17

Question

19 answers to this question

Showtime. Interesting and entertaining show, but very not kid friendly, lol.

It originally started in the UK from what I remember, then they made the US version a few years back.

Way not kid friendly! But a good show

I have only watched a few episodes here and there. It's a ridiculously funny and usually pretty raunchy dirty etc. definitely not for kids. It's a showtime exclusive show.

And yes I do get to watch it at work. But if you look at the time stamp it's late at night usually 11pm or later.

And thank you for the backup of seeing the Adams polishes. Glad I wasn't seeing things.

Edited by Firebuff17

I have only watched a few episodes here and there. It's a ridiculously funny and usually pretty raunchy dirty etc. definitely not for kids. It's a showtime exclusive show.

And yes I do get to watch it at work. But if you look at the time stamp it's late at night usually 11pm or later.

And thank you for the backup of seeing the Adams polishes. Glad I wasn't seeing things.

That's funny, first time I saw it was at work too.....been hooked ever since! You guys don't have showtime on demand over there!?

Hahaha. We do have it on demand. A couple of the guys binge watch it while at work. That's where I catch episodes here and there.

I have to confess, I run the house fund at my station and pay the cable bill so I may or may not use the stations account to watch Showtime Anytime on my Roku at home.

Lol. Our house fund is locked down tight with they guy who runs it. Wouldn't surprise if he does it too. But here is what I say.... I don't care. If it's not costing us anymore, and it's a perk for you. Than go for it. It's a perk for the trouble of running the fund if you ask me.

I could have been episode 7 or 9. I wasn't fully paying attention. One of the ladies was washing a black big rig on the side of the street. Had a mobile cart in the grass between sidewalk and street and had a couple bottles of what I thought was Adams products.