Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rupes and American pride bag

BluePoncho

Question

9 answers to this question

I'm sure I'll get black flagged here but any experience with the rupes bag, regular not xl. Reading on it appears that it will hold both polishers

As Chris shows the Cyclo bag will fit 2 tools and it has virtually identical dimensions to our standard Bigfoot semi-rigid bags. There is an even bigger option (The BIG Bag) that is actually designed to hold multiple tools, pads, bottles, etc - effectively a mobile detailing bag. 

As Chris shows the Cyclo bag will fit 2 tools and it has virtually identical dimensions to our standard Bigfoot semi-rigid bags. There is an even bigger option (The BIG Bag) that is actually designed to hold multiple tools, pads, bottles, etc - effectively a mobile detailing bag. 

Damn dude, Chip must have been telling a really boring story at breakfast for you to be on here!

That American Pride bag is big enough to use as a COOLER!   Great size.  And I found I can take the velcro dividers out of my older bag and use them in this bag to make the perfect size slots for 6 bottles and a ton of room for rags, etc.