Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member to the forum

frefenhofer

.Hello Adams Forum Members,

I'm excited to be a member of the forum.  I live in Tampa, Florida, and have used many products before Adam's, but none have compared.  Ever since my first bottle of detail spray I've been hooked.  Now my entire arsenal is practically Adam's and I'm eager to learn and contribute to the forum

Edited by frefenhofer

Thanks to all for the warm welcome, I woke up early to beat this rainy Florida weekend, and used all my new stuff I just ordered from Adam's.  Very impressed with the glass sealant.  If anyone has any suggestions on good topics to look at I would love to know.

post-13867-0-50113200-1458922754_thumb.jpg

post-13867-0-15382600-1458922764_thumb.jpg

post-13867-0-46316100-1458922775_thumb.jpg

Thanks to all for the warm welcome, I woke up early to beat this rainy Florida weekend, and used all my new stuff I just ordered from Adam's.  Very impressed with the glass sealant.  If anyone has any suggestions on good topics to look at I would love to know.

ALL OF THEM!

To start out, I would recommend reading through the threads in the Detailing Library section linked below.  That will give you a great base of information and will help to understand other things you may read on the forum.  Even coming from several years of detailing my own vehicles, I learned plenty from reading these.  They are locked from comments so none of them are long reads. 

http://www.adamsforums.com/forum/61-the-adams-detailing-library/

Also, I highly recommend going to the Adam's Polishes YouTube channel and watching their videos, they are a GREAT resource and provide a lot of information, tips and tricks, how to's, and product info.

After that, just pleasure read through the forum and use the search function to find threads that you may find helpful/interesting/entertaining.  I recommend reading the Detailing Write Ups and seeing the results other members have achieved and the processes they have employed in their detailing regimes.

Dan 'TheWolf' has an incredible full write up that is constanly being updated that spans from his details to his setups.  Definitely a must read! Link for it is below  :) .

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27009-adamized-the-raptor/ 

Very nice Challenger by the way!

Edited by James__

ALL OF THEM!

To start out, I would recommend reading through the threads in the Detailing Library section linked below.  That will give you a great base of information and will help to understand other things you may read on the forum.  Even coming from several years of detailing my own vehicles, I learned plenty from reading these.  They are locked from comments so none of them are long reads. 

http://www.adamsforums.com/forum/61-the-adams-detailing-library/

Also, I highly recommend going to the Adam's Polishes YouTube channel and watching their videos, they are a GREAT resource and provide a lot of information, tips and tricks, how to's, and product info.

After that, just pleasure read through the forum and use the search function to find threads that you may find helpful/interesting/entertaining.  I recommend reading the Detailing Write Ups and seeing the results other members have achieved and the processes they have employed in their detailing regimes.

Dan 'TheWolf' has an incredible full write up that is constanly being updated that spans from his details to his setups.  Definitely a must read! Link for it is below  :) .

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27009-adamized-the-raptor/ 

Very nice Challenger by the way!

Much appreciated I'll give them all a look.