Customer Service 866.965.0400

Colad pressurized sprayer, i'm hooked!

hemi1300

Question

Figured I would do a quick review on the colad sprayer I received today, as I haven't seen hardly any posts/reviews about them. Absolutely love it, just like the foam gun I recently purchased, I wondered shortly after the order if I really needed it and thought about cancelling the order, but so thrilled after I put some use in it. Sprays a perfect fine mist of detail spray or waterless, think it cut down my time of doing a waterless wipe down drastically. Just like the foam gun, very well made and sturdy. So easy to lightly mist an entire side of the vehicle and do a quick wipe down. Currently bought 2 and have ds and rinseless as waterless in the other, definitely gonna have to pick up another for all purpose

11 answers to this question

I have one being delivered today. Likely it will become the first of several.

The plan is to use it once with Wheel Cleaner to decontaminate the paint on the Suburban. Then rinse it out really well and make it my permanent Waterless Wash sprayer. If it works as well as anticipated another one for Detail Spray will soon follow. Then... :)

Worth every penny. I live in an apartment and shoot for a mid-week wash, since I have to take my two-bucket wash time when I can get it from a friend's house! I use Waterless Wash in one and Detail spray in the other. I've found that I use less product and cover the car better with both. 

If I was saving money to use it for one product, I would 100% use it for detail spray to aid in your drying process, assuming you're toweling off. It provides an even coat, and if you use it correctly, you can use less product.