Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello all, I was just wondering if anybody else experienced slow shipping when choosing the economy option that involves Fedex and the USPS. I checked my estimated time of delivery yesterday and it said it will be here June 8th. Now it's pushed up until the 11th. I placed my order Memorial Day (May 31st).

Mark,

Also being east of the Mississippi, when the shipping uses both FedEx and the USPS (Smart Post) it takes about a week to arrive, since the item initially ships via FedEx to the USPS.

With your order being placed on May 31, you also need to allow time for the holiday break, both FedEx and the USPS have.

Typically for me, they show up a day earlier than the initial FedEx "estimated" date.

Edited by rkj4243

The wait for an Adam's shipment is excruciating. I'm too cheap to pay for expedited shipping and always choose the cheapest, but I know it takes forever.

The order I out in on Sunday is scheduled to arrive today. While that is actually pretty fast, it has been a loooooooong week waiting! I always look forward to opening the box!

I think all these sales this time of year make it worse too. My memorial day order is still processing so hasn't even shipped.

I am pretty well stocked so its not a big deal. Was thinking about trying some waterless/rinseless stuff instead of washing twice a week so thats about all I have coming.

Mine hasnt shipped and is still processing Ordered 31st ..Im alright with it.  Im sure they were loaded with orders from the Holiday sale etc. For what I save in shipping its worth the few more days ..crap happens.

Edited by Mongosg8

Mine hasnt shipped and is still processing Ordered 31st ..Im alright with it.  Im sure they were loaded with orders from the Holiday sale etc. For what I save in shipping its worth the few more days ..crap happens.

That's really not the norm. Give them a call. Maybe your order got lost in the madness.  Doesn't hurt to ask.  :2thumbs:

Thanks Rich ..funny the next day I received my shipment confirmation. Adams must of had a huge amount of orders piling up .. I understand and Im ok with it. 

Edited by Mongosg8