Customer Service 866.965.0400

32oz Sprayers - How you liking them?

stripesace

Question

For those of you that have the new 32oz bottles, I'm just curious how everyone is liking the sprayers they come with, especially when compared to the Tolco's on the premium dilution bottles.

11 answers to this question

I just got a little use out of them so far, but I like them.  I bought the APC in 32oz to try.  You can adjust the sprayer more to you liking compared to the 16oz bottles and the bottle is in the price of the product so you are saving the 6.99 compared to buying the empty bottle and product.  I will be buying more products in the 32oz size for the bottle, sprayer, and because I use more than a 16oz bottle, but not a gallon fast enough in most products.  I already have a stock of supplies, but the new 32oz bundle is nice.

I have one of the 32oz bottles and sprayers for my wheel cleaner, it is way better than the 16oz sprayer. I have 1 of the dilution bottles for detail spray. Both the Tolco's and the new 32's are nice upgrades to the standard sprayers, to me they are pretty even in performance for the little I've used them.

Isn't the Adams 32oz a Tolco sprayer?

I think they feel great and work well but my 32oz waterless bottle it finicky to adjust to a nice spray.  It might just be this one bottle but I have to mess with it to get a fine mist when needed.

I have many gallon containers .. I wish Adams sold these exact bottles empty with optional labels. I know they sell an empty 32oz bottle but thess new ones looks like a better quality bottle and sprayer.  

They seem better than the 16oz, but I have a problem with the 32 oz size. They won't fit on my storage shelving with the sprayer installed! Guess I will have to stick with 16 oz.

I had to redo my shelves but the Tolco stuff is awesome, I have not played much with the new ones yet but the Tolcos are awesome.

Thinking about redoing mine, but they are wooden shelving, on brackets anchored to studs. It will be an all day job and I'd rather clean the cars

Just use a little bit of wood to make a riser so the brackets can stay in the same location and the shelves adjust.

Funny, that was my plan to raise them! And that will put the top one just out of reach, so then I will need to get another work platform for that side of the garage