Customer Service 866.965.0400

I am hoping Dan or another individual that would possibly have the answer could help with my question of where has the beloved patriot wax gone. I have a few customers who love it but I can no longer offer them it, I love working with it as well myself so I hope it's alove somewhere not far away

I'm with Rich on this one. The new Americana really is an outstanding formula that goes on and off nearly as easy as our Patriot Wax, with great depth and gloss, more durable protection, and a lower price point too.

I do believe Patriot Wax will be making a return, but how and when is for Adam to decide, and that's all I can say for now :)

• 2 months later...

I have a tin I've only dug into for 3 applications, and still plenty left! I love it.

Yea, I have a brand new tin of Patriot that I don't know if I will ever get to. My stock is way to full of Adams great products. I have the addiction. lol

Edited by BluedogGMC

I'm crossing my fingers for a Veteran's day unveiling.

I'd really love it if they did another run of the limited edition CNC-milled aluminum containers when they do.  I missed out when they offered it before, and really wish I hadn't.

I'm crossing my fingers for a Veteran's day unveiling.

I'd really love it if they did another run of the limited edition CNC-milled aluminum containers when they do.  I missed out when they offered it before, and really wish I hadn't.

I believe they did a second run of the billet containers. I don't see them doing another.

What does patriot smell like anyway? I don't think I've ever seen anybody mention it

I believe they did a second run of the billet containers. I don't see them doing another.

What does patriot smell like anyway? I don't think I've ever seen anybody mention it

The smell is not impressive really but the performance of the wax is. I don't care if products smell appetizing as mich as the end result