Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Green Glass Cleaning towel

I have not had a chance to use the New Green Glass Cleaning towel. I would like to hear from the people that have used them like them over the older style Blue ones.

I have 4 of the Blue ones and have only needed to use one of them. They do a very good job but are kind of a pain when cleaning the inside of the Windshield as they are so grabby for me when I'm using them.

post-14481-0-12429000-1470329554_thumb.jpg

Edited by tjk

My opinion is the old glass towels worked well to give me a nice streak-free finish, but they could feel grabby at times, making them difficult to wipe across the glass surface; however, these new towels work great for me. I like the thicker plush side, so much that I haven't used the tighter-weave side too much. I fold the towel into fourths, spray a small amount of Glass Cleaner onto the glass, then wipe with one plush side of the towel and then flip it over and wipe again with another plush side for awesome results.

20160712_225732_zps4attwr88.jpg

20160712_225834_zps7uqwgr0n.jpg

20160712_225908_zpswd0ka1sl.jpg

20160712_225930_zps7uh0jyd3.jpg

I have them, and like them. BUT be sure to wash them first. I used mine right out of the package and had a streaky, smeary mess.  Once they were washed though they worked great.  I use the plush side to clean, and then flip it over to polish and shine my glass. Much better than the old ones that used to roll.  My wife does the inside glass and eventually refused to use the old ones because they were such a pain.  

The new ones are a HUGE improvement.   :2thumbs:

My opinion is the old glass towels worked well to give me a nice streak-free finish, but they could feel grabby at times, making them difficult to wipe across the glass surface; however, these new towels work great for me. I like the thicker plush side, so much that I haven't used the tighter-weave side too much. I fold the towel into fourths, spray a small amount of Glass Cleaner onto the glass, then wipe with one plush side of the towel and then flip it over and wipe again with another plush side for awesome results.

Looks like I will need to get me a couple new ones

I have them, and like them. BUT be sure to wash them first. I used mine right out of the package and had a streaky, smeary mess.  Once they were washed though they worked great.  I use the plush side to clean, and then flip it over to polish and shine my glass. Much better than the old ones that used to roll.  My wife does the inside glass and eventually refused to use the old ones because they were such a pain.  

The new ones are a HUGE improvement.   :2thumbs:

Great advice on washing them first I think that will save a lot of people a huge headache.  

Used them yesterday on my cruze. That glass is pretty grabby with every MF towel I have ever used, including this new adams towel. I feel I may have used too much Adam's Glass cleaner and that didn't make any difference, I could even fold the towel to what the finishing side on the opposite side of the towel and it was already damp. Still was able to get a streak free finish though, just took some towel repositioning in my hand.

Edited by SumBeach35

Used them yesterday on my cruze. That glass is pretty grabby with every MF towel I have ever used, including this new adams towel. I feel I may have used too much Adam's Glass cleaner and that didn't make any difference, I could even fold the towel to what the finishing side on the opposite side of the towel and it was already damp. Still was able to get a streak free finish though, just took some towel repositioning in my hand.

Has the glass been clayed?

Just ordered some new green Glass towels so I will get some of my own first  hand experience with them I love the blue ones just the inside of the windshield always gives me the biggest pain I feel I will use both green and blue.

I washed mine with my "workhorse" MF towels and they turned out fine. I was able to use them on my wife's new Odyssey and they worked great! One thing I noticed is if you use too much cleaner it takes them forever to finish. This could have been caused by the 95% humidity we have been seeing in the morning lately though, lol! I do think I will have to get a few more so I will have some back-ups.

I wash these towels with like towels.  But for the first wash, I washed them alone in the washing machine with hot water just to get out whatever is in them and to get them off to a good start. 

I just ordered a pair of the new style. I can't justify throwing out my old blue ones as I've always thought they've performed flawlessly and they're still in good shape, but I'm thinking I'll use the blue for the outside glass and yellow for the inside.

Edited by Mariner