Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tip: 2oz marks for the side of the shampoo bottle

USCGRetiredJosh

Question

For those of you that like to measure your shampoo before putting it into the bucket, I will share what I do.

I took a spare empty bottle and added the tape. Pour in 2oz's of water add the cap and turn bottle over like you would to add shampoo to your bucket. Make your mark on the tape. I repeated that step several times, then I measured the distance between each mark. Then I measure the rest of the marks out onto the tape, so I didn't have to keep adding water overtime. Then I transferred the tape to my car shampoo bottle, making sure to put it on the same spot as the empty bottle. DO NOT use the label as a guide on where to put the tape, each label is not put on the same spot for each bottle. If you look at my bottle my tape starts at the bottom of the neck for the cap.

Now, when you go to add shampoo to your bucket, turn bottle over and you will have an idea of how much you are putting by squeezing and then letting go.

post-12531-0-36381900-1470579871.jpg

post-12531-0-74202100-1470579871.jpg

9 answers to this question

I like the old red pumps on the shampoo bottles because you could do about 14 pumps for 2 oz

I use the red pump top on my shampoo bottle, I think I remember Dylan saying back a while that they are a 1/4 oz per pump...

I think it'd be great. Maybe with dilutable product have different dilution ratios on the side and show where to add water to and top off with product to make different dilutions

The Adam's 32 ounce Dilution Bottles have those markings on them!

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/empty-bottles-sprayers/adam-s-new-32oz-premium-dilution-bottle.html