Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Buffalo NY

Ekim716

Hey guys, new to Adams' Products but like what I see on the website.  I'm new to detailing in general but I have been using Meguiar's products this past summer and like the results, however, Adam's seems to have no negative reviews and have more to offer so I plan on switching over after winter.  I have a 2016 Jeep Renegade, Dawn of Justice edition so everything from the paint, to the wheels, and interior is black and love it. I am trying to keep the exterior in great condition and keep it looking brand new.  I do not own a automatic polisher so everything I apply is strictly by hand.  Can you guys give me some recommendations on some of the products (exterior) that would give me a good start? 

Thanks!

Welcome, Mike! I'll admit I'm pretty new to Adam's and have some favorite products already (e.g., Tire & Rubber Cleaner, Wheel Cleaner, VRT) but I can't really make suggestions just yet on how best to start...lots more experienced people out there. You're in the right place, though. Good luck!

Welcome Mike,  One of my favorite products is h20 guard and gloss, also check out this Adam's basic starter kit, its nice for the price     http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exterior/carwashing/adam-s-basic-wash-wax-kit.html

Also check out all the video's on Adam's retail site, there is a lot of good info plus the uses for each product:  http://adamspolishes.com/video

Hope this helps to get you started, if you have a question just ask we all started just like you, make it fun   :)

Edited by nunzimouse

Hello to the east coast from the west coast! My recommendation would be to order a couple of mystery boxes and try your luck, they usually appear once a month sometimes twice if we're rucky. Lol. My favorite Adams product right now is the paste wax, it's pretty much a wowo product (wipe on wipe off.)

Enjoy the addiction!