Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing business name!

Jrosacker

Alright! here it is! I CANNOT think of a name for the detailing business i am starting! I am 17, looking to start a detailing business to have a little extra cash flow to save for college, and also I love it! I am trying to make business cards but cannot think of a name or logo! Fire away ANY ideas you have for a name!! btw my name is Jaden in case that helps! Thanks guys, any ideas are appreciated!

Radiate (or Radiant) Auto Detailing

Deep Reflections Detailing

Sunglasses Required Detailing

Jaden's Blazin' Auto Detailing

Just Add Shine Auto Detailing

Brilliant Results Auto Detailing

It you have a nickname, you could play off that, too.

You could also keep it simple, taking a page from Adam's: Jaden's Auto Detailing Service.

Lots of companies out there have been successful using a namesake, e.g., Adam's, Wal Mart, Chic fil A (OK, maybe I'm just hungry, but it is named after the chicken!).

When picking out a name make sure you Google it first in YOUR state.  If there is another business using this name in your state you cannot use it . unless it was never licensed etc. I ran into this once. 

• 2 weeks later...

You're welcome. And I guess if I ever decide to start a detailing business I'll have already done part of the work.  ;)

Seriously, though, that's a great name. One that you should be proud to work under.

Any pics of Lux's first detail(s)?