Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi from California

slater

Just saying hi, and hoping to learn something. Been trying to decide what company I'm going to start buying my supplies from. I have been using zaino since I bought my black GMC Sierra truck in 2004,but over the last few years I've haven't had the time to keep it up. Zaino is very time consuming, and in my opinion isn't the best for a daily driver. I recently received a pc da along with some cutting pads, it came with blackfire src compound, and polish. I topped it off with some griots poly wax. It looks ok, but I. was hoping for a better result. I remember there use to be an adams store by my work in hawthorne, did it move that would be a good place to stop by and ask some questions.

thanks shane

Welcome to the forums and some of the best supplies out there. I think you will find what you are looking for within the Adams line. I recommend checking out some videos and looking at what options work for you. Ask questions we dont mind at all. 

thanks alot, been looking at the forum, and so much info. It's going to take me a while to browse through it. I just buffed my truck a few weeks ago, and noticed spider webbing. I don't even use a towel to dry my truck. I use the air dryer at the car wash

Welcome to the forum Shane. I think you'll be happy when you see how easy Adam's products are to use and how well they give you the shine and protection that you're looking for at a more reasonable price. 

Glad to have you join us. 

:welcomebanner:

Welcome, Shane. That was the old facility, Adam's has since moved the facility to Colorado. Check the website for a dealer near your zip code. I'm up in the Valley, so a little drive, but if you're out this way you are welcome to drop by and try anything you want.

Bruce