Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gallon or smaller sizes?

Jrosacker

Question

18 answers to this question

I buy many products in gallons because it has a lower unit cost. In reality, for some products, for me this is too much. Over-buy-itis!  :D

Gallons that really make sense for me: Car Shampoo/Wash 'n Wax, DS, RW, WC, APC, Microfiber Rejuvenator & Brighter,TRC

Edited by LT1xL82

Over a year, I've accumulated gallons of everything I use, and a couple gallons of the big ticket items. I have around 18-20 gallons I think, and 16 oz bottles of everything as well. I don't like the 32oz bottles because they don't fit in my pride bag.

I have all 16oz or 32oz for dispensing and I really recommend the funnel to tranfer liquids. I'm accumulating gallons to back those up. Here is what I have in gallons:

1) Wash Shampoo

2) Wheel Cleaner - wish it wasn't so, but the Brembo brake pads are killer on the dust! I use this every wash, typically. But I use a 50% dilution.

3) All Purpose Cleaner

4) Microfiber Revitalizer 

5) Detail Spray

6) Waterless Wash - I should probably use Rinseless Wash to be more economical, but this is what I'm comfortable with.

I'm looking to pick up Glass Cleaner and Tire Shine in the gallon size, as well.

I have all 16oz or 32oz for dispensing and I really recommend the funnel to tranfer liquids. I'm accumulating gallons to back those up. Here is what I have in gallons:

1) Wash Shampoo

2) Wheel Cleaner - wish it wasn't so, but the Brembo brake pads are killer on the dust! I use this every wash, typically. But I use a 50% dilution.

3) All Purpose Cleaner

4) Microfiber Revitalizer 

5) Detail Spray

6) Waterless Wash - I should probably use Rinseless Wash to be more economical, but this is what I'm comfortable with.

I'm looking to pick up Glass Cleaner and Tire Shine in the gallon size, as well.

Unless you have big tires, use it more than a few times a week, Tire Shine will last you a while.

Same thing for glass.

I have gallons of just about everything, but I've barely made a dent in Interior Detailer and Glass Cleaner. 

Unless you have big tires, use it more than a few times a week, Tire Shine will last you a while.

Same thing for glass.

I have gallons of just about everything, but I've barely made a dent in Interior Detailer and Glass Cleaner. 

That's a good point on the Tire Shine. That and the VRT are actually lasting me a really long time. Thanks for the heads-up!

I usually get a gallon and a 16 ounce of new products. The 16 ounce so I have the spray (and more product) and the gallon to refill.

I have noticed a trend though where the bottles are getting smaller (8 ounce mostly) and not all gallons are being offered (odor neutralizer). I think Dan said they were working on a solution for customers who detail more often or shops so that they can buy bigger quantities of product. I keep waiting for that to happen. Sometimes an 8 ounce bottle isn't enough when you're detailing frequently.

Like most I started with 16 ounce bottles. Once I figured out what my high use products are I started buying gallons. I probably have 10 gallon jugs of various products. Will need to order some APC and soap before too long.

...not all gallons are being offered (odor neutralizer). ...

I can't say I understand not having ODN in gallons. The stuff can be used frequently in vehicles, around the house,...

If it where available, I'd be placing another order with my favorite OCD enabler!

Edited by LT1xL82