Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Cali!

Jordan Silveira

Hello,

My name is Jordan, I'm 24 and drive a 2016 Subaru BRZ Series.Hyperblue. I've nicknamed it BRZ3N and I am after a true OEM+ build. I am on FT86Club and have a build thread there. Nonetheless, I have absolutely zero detailing experience personally but after seeking a higher level of car care than what I had been receiving elsewhere I have decided to take matters into my own hands. I have been watching Junkman2000 and Adam's videos extensively (even to the point of taking notes to remember). Nonetheless, I have been taking as good of care of BRZ3N as I could and just got my first order in today. Let the journey to self provided care begin!post-15226-0-51708800-1479951529_thumb.jpgpost-15226-0-10530200-1479951541_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum Jordan! There's something about the BRZ/FT86...I really like everything about these cars, and I love the color on yours (blue is my favorite color on cars)!

That's an awesome collection too, and we truly appreciate your support and business! Be careful leaning the SideKick and the white plastic bags up against the front bumper though, that could be an easy way to put some small unwanted scratches there ;)

Welcome to the big boys club, where in cali are you? I'm jealous you have a flag bucket and I don't have one of the!

Hey Joe. Thank you! I was honestly hoping to get flag buckets and got lucky enough to get them. I am Southern California (suburbs outside of Los Angeles County. How about yourself? Where in Orange County?

Welcome to the forum Jordan! There's something about the BRZ/FT86...I really like everything about these cars, and I love the color on yours (blue is my favorite color on cars)!

That's an awesome collection too, and we truly appreciate your support and business! Be careful leaning the SideKick and the white plastic bags up against the front bumper though, that could be an easy way to put some small unwanted scratches there ;)

Hey Dan! Thank you for the compliment! Blue is my favorite as well. After owning all reds before (96 BB1 Prelude, 2013 Scion tC RS 8.0) I thought it was time to go blue finally and wanted something different than the usual World Rally Blue Subaru is known for so I elected for the exclusive Series.Hyperblue. 1 of 500. Thank you for the advice! I was pretty careful but wanted to get a sweet picture of it all. Good thing I have the front bumper clear bra'd for the time being. I am going to dive into the products tomorrow and before even started I am addicted. I want one of the SKP kits and the ceramic coating :( You guys and gals over at Adam's are abusive to my wallet's health.

Hey Joe. Thank you! I was honestly hoping to get flag buckets and got lucky enough to get them. I am Southern California (suburbs outside of Los Angeles County. How about yourself? Where in Orange County?

Hey Jordan, I live in the city of Anaheim on the east side, nice to meet you!

I'm still jealous about the buckets haha

Hey Jordan, I live in the city of Anaheim on the east side, nice to meet you!

I'm still jealous about the buckets haha

hahaha would love to meet up some time. I actually frequent OC all the time for a weekly meet and my girlfriend lives in Santa Ana. I live in Whittier. Sorry about the buckets haha! I want the blue buckets!