Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams sales

Tanner

15% is pretty fair for a smaller sized operation such as Adam's. the big box type places mark down big sales because they are grossly overpriced for a cheaper chemical imo. I will pay a few bucks extra to support a USA based operation with exceptional customer service. Dan is my personal favorite but everyone I have had the pleasure with on the phone has been top notch

I agree, I'm just curious, being a new Adams fan, what type of sales go on, I'm quite addicted and have spent hundreds of dollars already in only a month and half! Haha

I'm excited to try and time the rare 16 oz with gallon purchase.

Edited by Tanner

The 15% seems to be more of the norm but every once and a rare while you will see more, there was a 16% I think for new years, there was also an 18% off after the super bowl win for denver (rigged), I think I remember one very short 20% but that could have been in 2015. 

There was a group buy done this year as a trial and I think it went well and rumors were that there would be another in the future. The past one was a fixed price for 4 gallons of your choice from the collection (Excluding H2O and VRT) which worked out great. I agree also that the Gallon and free 16 is a great sale, free shipping is ALWAYS a winner for me, and mystery boxes are fun to go with and can quite often beat any sale on money "saved" vs buying the items separately. 

If you looking at things thou check out the kits, do some planning, use the wish list feature to keep some items listed that you need, or are commonly used so that when some of these flash sales come up its easy to add things to your cart without having to hunt for them last minute.