Customer Service 866.965.0400

1st Revive use

neontrucks

Question

Used Revive Hand Polish for the first time the other day, and just like every Adam's product, I'm impressed. Did some test spots on my wife's 02 Century, this thing is in rough shape, so it's a great test dummy. First spot is paint transfer from a door ding and the second is a scratch. I could just barely catch my nail on the scratch, so it wasn't too deep. Paint transfer was completely removed and so was the scratch. I also polished half the hood and was amazed how the water beaded up.post-15299-0-56401100-1482961886_thumb.jpgpost-15299-0-68192500-1482961936_thumb.jpgpost-15299-0-29307000-1482962003_thumb.jpgpost-15299-0-17180400-1482962050_thumb.jpgpost-15299-0-08723700-1482962099_thumb.jpg

12 answers to this question

Actually, sometimes I had a drop or two on my pad with finishing polish, tends to finish down better for me on certain clear coat.

I have used Revive along with a drop or two of Finishing Polish with the gray or red pads on my Cyclo polisher to "jewel" a finish of a show car on a few vehicles with great results, especially when topped with Americana or Patriot wax. 

I agree, and tell customers all the time how Revive tends to get overlooked but is a fantastic product. I use if a vehicle doesn't need a full correction, just bring up some shine, or as a final step in a full correction. Either way I love it.

I used it regularly on my black Vette and it was a favorite.  Always by hand.  Nice job!

What pad do you use when you use Revive. I've been using the Blue pad that's made for Revive, but I haven't had the results all of the above people mention. My black paint is in good shape except for some really minor swirling. Didn't seem to help on that one.

What pad do you use when you use Revive. I've been using the Blue pad that's made for Revive, but I haven't had the results all of the above people mention. My black paint is in good shape except for some really minor swirling. Didn't seem to help on that one.

I used these and got good results.

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/buffing-pads-applicators/adam-s-microfiber-applicator-pads-2-pack.html