Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could buy only ONE Adams product......

briarpatch

Question

What would it be and why?  I have several (about ten) different brands on my detailing shelf, but as of today, nothing from Adams.  I've heard and read good things about their stuff, and would like people's suggestions on what to try first.    

This question just prooves that you haven't tried Adams products lol. Id have to choose the glass sealant.

This question just prooves that you haven't tried Adams products lol. Id have to choose the glass sealant.

Precisely the reason for my post.  I read posts on here, and people really seem to like Adams products.  As far as what I have on my shelf, I've got the bases pretty well covered.  That does not mean that I should stop looking for something better than what I have.  

HGG.

Easy to use. Smells awesome. Lasting protection. Great shine. A favorite in my arsenal.

(To borrow a page from tmccoy and his insightful recommendation, I like the Winter Washing Kit: http://adamspolishes.com/shop/kits/washing-cleaning.html. Don't let the name fool you, it's not just for winter. Affordable, especially with an additional sale discount, and lots of great products. Oh, and it includes HGG.)

Precisely the reason for my post.  I read posts on here, and people really seem to like Adams products.  As far as what I have on my shelf, I've got the bases pretty well covered.  That does not mean that I should stop looking for something better than what I have.  

Warning! Once you try these products the other ones on your shelf willdisappear.