Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ultra plush drying towel

Forgive me if this has already been discussed but I looked and didn't see any topics on these towels. Has anyone tried them yet? If so what do you think? I have some great whites that still work fine but they have been caught on emblems so many times they look terrible and I'm ready to replace.

I have not yet tried the new ultra plush drying towel, but it is supposed to soak up double the water as the great white! I have heard great things from everyone that has used them and have heard nothing bad! Mine comes tomorrow!

Have two on the way. Will report back. I agree...I like the way a waffle weave works well enough, but that sucker snags on flippin everything. If I had to chose one at gunpoint, I'd stay with my traditional mf over waffle.

i purchased another brand's version about a month ago, it was the best drying towel i have ever used, by a huge margin, no joke.  i loved it and immediately bought two more.  i also just purchased two of the adam's version.  trust me, get it, you will love it.  fastest and most streak free drying ever!!!

I just got done using mine. Definitely an improvement over the great white. I have a 4 door pickup and I wish I would have ordered 2. I did my finish rinse with the sheeting method. I used a great white on my roof bedrails and the top of my back bumper. I used the new towel on everything else. It dries about 80% of the truck almost perfectly. The last 20 it was starting to get pretty streaky. I would say it works almost twice as good as the great white though. If you have a larger vehicle order 2.

And that was washing it at night and drying it off inside my garage. It was about 55 degrees out. If it was day and warmer I'm sure it would have done the whole truck.

Just got mine, but haven't had a chance to use it yet.  Making a trip to Md.  this weekend and the weather is supposed to be rain and snow so my dd will need a bath next week.  It'll get put to the test.  They're really nice towels though and I'm looking forward to trying it out. 

Hi Lee, I recieved mine on Monday morning and put them to work immediately, these towels are amazing. I dried a entire 2017 GMC Sierra four door long bed with a camper shell, the minute I saw streak I tried to wring out this monstrous towel and got good results, went back to drying and got the job done with no complaints. This towel is Grrrrrreat, just like Tony the Tiger!

Forgive me if this has already been discussed but I looked and didn't see any topics on these towels. Has anyone tried them yet? If so what do you think? I have some great whites that still work fine but they have been caught on emblems so many times they look terrible and I'm ready to replace.

Mine worked awesome! I was surprised though about which side actually touched the paint. I figured the long nap side would touch the paint. But it's the short nap side. Dried my 2000 WS6 with and it was cloudy and mid 50's.

I noticed in Adam's video and the product description that the short nap side goes to the surface to be dried. That also surprised me. So much for my sense of logic!

I noticed in Adam's video and the product description that the short nap side goes to the surface to be dried. That also surprised me. So much for my sense of logic!

I would have used the other side until I talked to Dan on the phone.

I just received mine today and logged on to figure out which side is supposed to touch the paint.   I figured that maybe it doesn't actually matter, but can you share your opinions or what you learned?  Thanks!

I just received mine today and logged on to figure out which side is supposed to touch the paint.   I figured that maybe it doesn't actually matter, but can you share your opinions or what you learned?  Thanks!

Yeah mine came today too, what side am I supposed to use?!

I don't have my towel yet, but why is there a difference in nap on either side?

it's probably why it's able to hold more water.  I was kind of confused at first, but I'm looking forward to trying it.

Edited by rjgabor

So that's saying use both sides?

That's what I'm taking from it. Just depends on what you're seeing on the finish.

In my opinion the shorter side works better for picking up water.