Customer Service 866.965.0400

Swirl Finder Flashlight

Hey bosses, when you click on the Swirl Killer Flashlight, it comes up to a wholesale page.  And nothing comes up when you do a search.  But you can put it in your cart.  Someone needs to fix it or remove it if it's no longer available.

Rich

For what it is, yes. Definitely not what I was expecting though, and also didn't work at all on my white paint. I use it for finding dog toys under the couch, and stuff I lose under the fridge.

That’s an awesome light for how small it is, better than most out there I’d say.

Dimensions?

I'm not home for another week or more, but the light portion is only a few inches long and a half inch wide. Handle might add another couple inches. Somebody else could give exact numbers.

It always amazes me when someone says "the size was smaller than I expected".  Adam's is always up front about  the size of products, and there's a video attached to the advertisement for the light with Adam showing exactly how small or big it is. So if you, or whoever, do your due diligence and read and check things out before ordering, then you'll save yourself future disappointment.  

But for future reference, it's not big, but it's super powerful, especially at night, but it works great in the daytime as well. Just not in direct sunlight.  That's tough to compete with.  :lol:

This is straight maybe crooked from the website:

When you're polishing your car it can be difficult to see how much progress you're making if you don't have the right tools. This 170 lumen flashlight helps expose those stubborn swirls and scratches so you can be sure they are gone before you move to polishing the next panel. This flashlight is equiped with a magnetic clip too.

Adam's Flashlight is impact resistant, and water resistant.

Powered by 3 AAA batteries (included)

Specs: Height: 6.375" Width: .55"

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/accessories/adam-s-branded-accessories/adam-s-swirl-finder-flashlight.html

Dimensions?

This is straight maybe crooked from the website:

When you're polishing your car it can be difficult to see how much progress you're making if you don't have the right tools. This 170 lumen flashlight helps expose those stubborn swirls and scratches so you can be sure they are gone before you move to polishing the next panel. This flashlight is equiped with a magnetic clip too.

Adam's Flashlight is impact resistant, and water resistant.