Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thank a Veteran Today

falcaineer

Well…I win the award for best way to spend Veterans Day. My son graduated from basic training.  His scheduled grad date was the 11th, but they moved the ceremony to the 10th due to the federal holiday.  Can’t be beat! 

PS> The backdrop is related to my user name! 

1F64C9A7-AEC5-40BA-8A5D-732BE4E8E1C3.jpeg

BEA87643-D5E3-47BB-A533-94693CD5A764.jpeg

Edited by galaxy

6 minutes ago, galaxy said:

Well…I win the award for best way to spend Veterans Day. My son graduated from basic training.  His scheduled grad date was the 11th, but they moved the ceremony to the 10th due to the federal holiday.  Can’t be beat! 

PS> The backdrop is related to my user name! 

1F64C9A7-AEC5-40BA-8A5D-732BE4E8E1C3.jpeg

BEA87643-D5E3-47BB-A533-94693CD5A764.jpeg

Congrats, Senior! Best wishes as he begins his Air Force career.

And your username definitely makes sense now 🤟🏼

• 11 months later...

The Veterans from each war slip slowly away into history every day. I'm old enough to remember when the last living WWI  Veteran passed. Very few living WWII Veterans are left now.  My brother was a Korean War Veteran, shot and paralyzed on the beach in Korea.  Gone nearly 30 years.  And every day, more and more of the men and women who served in my war, Vietnam,  are passing into history as well.  So take today to think about all of those who said "I will do my duty to my country and serve wherever I am needed.  I will leave my family and my home and do what is asked of me".  Thank them.  Whether they put their lives on the line, or served stateside, no matter what branch of the military they served, they ALL deserve our thanks and respect.  I salute you all, and thank you, and am proud to be among you. 

God bless America! 

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...