Customer Service 866.965.0400

New addict here..

tlbullet

Hey,

Jr from Nyc metro area.  Recieved my third order from Adam’s this month!!   Still havent had a chance to use any of it yet due to the weather and renovating my garage.  

Cant wait to use my foam gun and SK kit!!

I will post some pics once my cars are clean.   

I have been following the forums for a month or so and they look extremely useful.  

Its also good to know that there are other people out there with the same “problems” i have.  (Some seem more addicted than others!!!!). 

Welcome to the forum JR.  Be sure to watch and study the videos both here and You Tube.  It's easy to read on here, but easier when you can see someone showing how each product works.  I'm with you...........spring can't come soon enough. :welcomebanner:

Obviously im new to Adam’s, but i have been glued to the website for about a month now.  Ive placed and recieved 3 orders already.   

The question i have is does Adam’s send

out email notifications regarding new/limited edition products or things like  MB??

I dont use any social media platforms that Adam’s sometimes uses to “announce” products.  I noticed today that DS mint was available but was already sold out.   

I cant possible check out the website more than i do now.....but feel like im missing something.  How do you guys get ajump on the new porducts??

Welcome to the forum JR.  The Chocolate Mint DS will be shown as "sold out" until 10:00 AM MST tomorrow when it will be officially released for sale.  With a limited quantity of 800 bottles, it will go fast, so I suggest you log on tomorrow around 11:30 AM our time (EST) and see if it's available to move to your cart.  If you can add it to your cart, you can complete the sale, which I suggest you do immediately if you really want the DS.  

The “jump” usually comes from social media.  They do send out emails if you are signed up for them, and post them here,  you can pretty much count on a sale every holiday.

The choc mint is not sold out,  it says coming soon.  And in another thread that I started, Dan let us know that a Valentines sale is coming soon,  and I think that may be tomorrow.

Also make sure when you come to the forums you click in the top right area on “unread content “  and it should be in order from most recent posted.  This will help keep you up to date.

And lastly right below that button, is a “FOLLOWING” button you can click which will email you when something is posted on that thread 

4 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

The “jump” usually comes from social media.  They do send out emails if you are signed up for them, and post them here,  you can pretty much count on a sale every holiday.

The choc mint is not sold out,  it says coming soon.  And in another thread that I started, Dan let us know that a Valentines sale is coming soon,  and I think that may be tomorrow.

Also make sure when you come to the forums you click in the top right area on “unread content “  and it should be in order from most recent posted.  This will help keep you up to date.

And lastly right below that button, is a “FOLLOWING” button you can click which will email you when something is posted on that thread 

Not being on social media myself, I rely on the key step Nick said ...follow the Mystery Box thread (select the option to be emailed on your terms) and let other forum members on here help out. We are usually pretty quick to post a notice. New products, sales, etc., are usually posted in the Members Only thread, so I recommend you follow that, too

Edited by falcaineer

I usually find out about new products on here when someone spies something new on Instagram, and then posts it on here.  Otherwise, I just check Adam's website under "new products".