59 members have voted

1. 1. What is your job area?

• Finance/Business area
    • construction
    • small business
    • other
    • Military
    • Retired

since were all car guys/girls on here.. and clearly we need a way to finance them as well as all these wonderful adams products i was just curious as to what fields everyone works in..im gonna attempt to make a poll if you gotta pick other than post what you do and if you like it or not.

Edited by 6spdg37s

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work for my families business. I personally see to the internet stuff. eBay, our website and our intranet site.

I also dabble in a bit of outside sales as well.

ok apparently you cant edit polls..but im sorry i missed the U.S. army as an occupation i was not thinking about it like that i didnt leave it out on purpose or disrespectivly..i also didnt comment but i work in finance and im finishin up college.. and about to start grad school in may as soon as i graduate from undergrad

Dennis, your not lazy! Happy is more like it. Can someone vote Military for me that is if your an other???

Thanks Rich for taking care of that. No worries John and thanks Bob.

Rob

Edited by OIF Vet

I just got a new job in Newport RI at 22 Bowens wine bar and grille ( http://www.22bowens.com/ )

and during the week for now i work at a local company that makes vinyl products so i get to ship them :) lol but when the weather gets better ill get more hours at the restaurant so hopefully this summer i'll be getting 50+ hours :) (more $$ for adams ;))

I just got a new job in Newport RI at 22 Bowens wine bar and grille ( http://www.22bowens.com/ )

and during the week for now i work at a local company that makes vinyl products so i get to ship them :) lol but when the weather gets better ill get more hours at the restaurant so hopefully this summer i'll be getting 50+ hours :) (more $$ for adams ;))

I think I need to pay you visit at work in Newport. The wife and I are always looking for new stuff to do in Newport. What do you do there? That's pretty good drive from Burriville.

Thanks Mark!

Firefighter EMT for the borough of North Plainfield NJ (IAFF L2958) currently serving as the staff fire inspector but i still ride the trucks when calls come in and im not out doing inspections. Im also the Deputy Chief of the Middlebush vol Fire dept. as well