• small business
    • other
    • Military
    • Retired

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I need to pay you visit at work in Newport. The wife and I are always looking for new stuff to do in Newport. What do you do there? That's pretty good drive from Burriville.

Thanks Mark!

:2thumbs:....well today(thursday) is my orientation but ill be there on weekends for now ...ill be in the kitchen cooking up a storm lol.........

and ya its not bad about an hr or so o well i like driving lol

Jim,

I'll be up in your neck of the woods today. I have to go to Devens and pick up some bullets. Next week I have the privilege to teach cadets how to shoot. God help me!!!!

Rob

Jim,

I'll be up in your neck of the woods today. I have to go to Devens and pick up some bullets. Next week I have the privilege to teach cadets how to shoot. God help me!!!!

Rob

Yikes!!! I'll keep the cat and the child in for the weekend just in case they forget where to aim!!! I'll send the wife out to make sure it is all clear...:lol:

Wow, some cool jobs, and interesting cross section. I'm a straw boss for an aircraft engineering firm. Cross section of commercial, freight & military. Probably the only one people here might have seen is the DC-10 Tanker fire fighter. Anyhow, the job finances my car addiction, which are all polished using Adam's products. Plus I'm an Adam's dealer for the local area.

Bruce

I'm the parts manager for the Grave Digger Monster Truck Racing Team. Been here for almost 4 years & love almost every minute of it.

Dennis Anderson is the man :rockon:

Why doesn't his son run his trucks?

Office Manager for the family business (Gutters)

I am a campaign coordinator for a major political party, won't mention which one. lol

Late last year I got a chance to become a Water Treatment Engineer intern at my local municipal water supply and I took it because my college degree is actually in Environmental Science and the whole political thing was to just pay the bills.

I also help out when my schedule allows on my families farm.

My friends think I'm nuts because I work all the time, and it probably cost me my fiance but I can't stand to be at home watching TV or whatever it is people do when they have time off. Plus I love all the jobs I do.