Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member from Charlotte area

VetteDream

I saw a car like that edition at Carlisle two years ago and thought it was one of the best looking ones Chevy has made.  It's a beauty for sure. And that interior is stellar.  Of course, those wheels were on MY ride first...................  :lol::lol:  Congrats on scoring such a beauty.

On 2/15/2018 at 12:34 PM, Rich said:

I saw a car like that edition at Carlisle two years ago and thought it was one of the best looking ones Chevy has made.  It's a beauty for sure. And that interior is stellar.  Of course, those wheels were on MY ride first...................  :lol::lol:  Congrats on scoring such a beauty.

Let's see the interior!

Here are a couple of shots that include the interior.  I was fortunate to win Best in Show from the Corvette Club I am in at AutoFair in Charlotte this last fall.  It was held at Charlotte Motor Speedway.  I was interviewed by Mike Joy and got to drive through the actual winners circle at the track!

I am relatively new to detailing, and am very new to car shows.  I have never entered an NCRS event, just Show and Shine events.  The Adam’s detailing library here and on YouTube taught me what I know.  I did the whole strip wash, clay bar, correcting polish, finish polish, buttery wax, brilliant glaze process this winter.  I have also added custom underhood parts.  I have spent a ton of time on the interior, as it was very dirty as a new car.  VRT might be my favorite product.    

I am now an addicted and regaulary spend 3-4 hours detailing to keep it show ready, especially since I drive it so much.  

99E6F088-10EA-483B-BC6A-3D867CFDAE63.jpeg

FA7228AF-BC8E-4C37-8D32-1614BEDBB4C1.jpeg

FF4F74ED-7ADA-4ED2-94F5-DF8BD563DBF1.jpeg