Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to the site.

Guy LeDouche

Just wanted to say hello.  I really need to step up my game and was told this is the place to go.  Please forgive in advance if I'm posting in the wrong area.  Main reason I'm here is that my father passed away this winter.  And I got his baby, a 1972 Chevy Chevelle 454 SS four speed radio delete bench seat.  I have to do my best to keep it looking good in his honor.  And like I said this is where I was told to come.  Also own a 2012 Audi S5 Manual and my daily is a 2016 Nissan Murano Platinum.  Can't wat to chat with you, and any feedback would be great.  Pics coming soon.

Welcome, Dave! So sorry for your loss. You have certainly come to the right place to learn and get that beauty in tribute condition.

Looking forward to pictures. What do you have in your arsenal to get started?

Edited by falcaineer

Welcome to the forum Guy.  You're killing me with the Chevelle.  I bought a brand new 72 Chevelle SS 454 back in the day.  Looked like the one in the pic.  Too many years ago to remember if it was Mulsane or Ascot Blue, think it was Mulsane.  Cowl induction, black interior, white stripes.  Back then, we bought cars, kept them 3 years tops , and then sold them.  Kept her 5 years until I had to trade her in for a more practical family size 4 wheel drive.   But those cars sure were fun.   I'd love to see some pics of yours.  :welcomebanner:

adaf0aef4dd017c92845959ba3c8d14f.jpg