Customer Service 866.965.0400

Buttery wax or glaze in a spray bottle?

MrRaspberryJam

Question

9 answers to this question

I would be worked about spraying real wax and getting it on trim.

Not sure having it in a squirt bottle would speed things up anyway.   Butter goes on and off pretty fast as it is.

Maybe you are looking for a spray on gloss enhancer?

Nope, never thought of or tried it. I think DS already serves this purpose, anyway. Quickly adds gloss and protection in a spray form. Same goes for HGG (my personal favorite and choice).

Edited by falcaineer

Sounds like you’re trying to solve a problem that doesn’t exist. There are plenty of products out there for whatever you’re looking for. Someone somewhere did a bunch of work to find the best uses and concentrations for these products. Some are intentionally able to be diluted. Some not. 

Dont start cutting corners in your process. The result or the durability will suffer...if not both. 

Not exactly sure what you would dilute Buttery Wax with anyhow.  Water?  Why would you want watered down wax , if that's even possible?  Detailing is a process. Sometimes it's long and sometimes it's tedious. But for me, the results are worth it.  You don't have to do a full detail every time you wash your car. But take a day and give your ride the best prep work and go through the steps. Put the best longest lasting products on it and then keep it looking great with products like Detail Spray and Guard and Gloss.  But once you get a good base on your car,  detailing after a wash goes fast.  

5 hours ago, mc2hill said:

Brilliant Glaze used to be called 'Brilliant Spray Glaze'.  It was reformulated with some carnauba in it and it clogged the sprayers, so they switched to squirt tops. 

I did not know it was reformulated with carnauba,  either way, I added a spray nozzle to my BG (no dilution) and it works great.  Helps me in even distribution on my pad or applicator.  6-7 months now, no clogs. ?

12 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Maybe I’ll give it a shot some day. Main reason I ask is because I do detailing for a living and was just brainstorming ways to cut down on a job time to maximize profit and efficiency 

If you’re looking to do that, there are plenty of products out there that would suit your need. We like to use Adams products, but we are in no way exclusive to them and are not opposed to looking outside their product offerings when it doesn’t fit our needs.