Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Pennsylvania

mightypudge

Hi everyone. My name is Andrew, and I am a 48-year-old hobbyist from the Southeast PA region. I discovered detailing as a hobby a few years ago and started learning as much as I can. I had barely scratched the surface when a medical condition sidelined me until recently. My latest pride and joy is a 2018 VW GTI Autobahn Edition in Dark Iron Blue. I stumbled upon Adam's Polishes while perusing Amazon and so far my experience with both the company and their products has been very positive.

I joined the forum primarily to learn about correcting paint as I have never taken a DA to a car before. I hear VW has a notoriously hard clearcoat, so this should be interesting. Also, I am always on the lookout for new tips and tricks to make detailing fun and improve my results. 

I look forward to joining the conversation and continuing my education. Cheers!

fullsizeoutput_63.jpeg

Welcome Andrew! :welcomebanner: You picked the right products to keep your ride looking good! Adam's swirl killer and doing a 3 step polish will take care of the paint correction with no problem! I am actually doing paint correction on my M3 right now and I cant say enough how great my swirl killers are performing!

Welcome Andrew! 

Are you near Carlisle?  Adam's has tent there several times a year and you could get hands-on instruction using the Adam's Swirl Killer polishers there.

19 hours ago, mc2hill said:

Welcome Andrew! 

Are you near Carlisle?  Adam's has tent there several times a year and you could get hands-on instruction using the Adam's Swirl Killer polishers there.

Thank you for the tip! I am a two-hour drive from Carlisle. Honestly, I would gladly do that drive in my GTI for the opportunity to get some hands-on experience. How do I find out about the tent events? 

23 minutes ago, mightypudge said:

Honestly, I would gladly do that drive in my GTI for the opportunity to get some hands-on experience. How do I find out about the tent events? 

There just happens to be a forum dedicated to that specific question.  Check out "Upcoming Events and Gatherings" on the home page.

3 hours ago, mightypudge said:

Thank you for the tip! I am a two-hour drive from Carlisle. Honestly, I would gladly do that drive in my GTI for the opportunity to get some hands-on experience. How do I find out about the tent events? 

The next event at Carlisle will be the Carlisle Events Chrysler Nationals July 13th - 15th. We are on the midway just look for the inflated detail spray bottle on top of the trailer. We will have cars there so you can try any of the Adams products including the polishers. The next two shows after Chysler show will be the Carlisle Events Corvette show August 23-26th and then the Carlisle Events Fall show October 3-7th. Stop by and say hello!

4 hours ago, mightypudge said:

3 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

There just happens to be a forum dedicated to that specific question.  Check out "Upcoming Events and Gatherings" on the home page.

In addition to that forum, Adam's also posts their upcoming events on the website, https://adamspolishes.com/events