Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi from Metro Detroit

Cruzerosa

I just made my first two orders of Adam's products (Rinseless Wash Starter Kit and Multi-Use Foaming Cleaner Kit) out of hopefully many.  I'm real excited to start maintaining my new Cruze so that it looks great for a long time to come.

20180705_202309.thumb.jpg.4be3d742648e01e2862e32688bcbcb09.jpg

What attracted me was the simple, straightforward, and user-friendly product line as well as the great videos that involve no unexplained subjective techniques and great real-world thinking and examples.

Great work, guys.

Welcome from another Michigander! Nice blue! I really love the Cruzes, especially the hatches.  Wish they could stuff the 250HP 2L Turbo available for the Malibu into the Cruzes... :burnout:

I use the borderless grays for my rinseless washes and bought ‘the stack’ during a sale.  I never worry about not enough towels, and I maintain 3 cars.  Be sure to consider those when you need to get more towels. Enjoy keeping your new baby clean and shiny!

https://adamspolishes.com/the-stack-adam-s-borderless-gray-towel-24-pack.html

@Nickfire20,

I've only lived here since 2014 when I moved up here for a job (from Florida, haha) so all I have to compare it to are the stories of my mother and grandfather, but it seems like the downtown area enclosed by the peoplemover is really coming back.  I really only go down there for events (Tigers games, auto show, etc) but I don't feel too worried when I do.  Midtown and areas beyond the core downtown area have a ways to go, but that certainly isn't going to change overnight.  If you stick to large groups in those areas, you are generally fine.

@Nickfire20,

Tell me about it!  I feel like the Cruze really captures the essence of the practical, low cost hatch, but it would be nice if there was a performance variant.  Love the looks and the color though.  There is a guy on the cruze forums who purchased a Cruze and a Verano "Donor" and is attempting to build his own "Cruzen 2.0".  He is doing detailed status updates every so often an the project is fascinating in general.  I think the toughest challenge there is getting the body controller to play nice with the new engine controller.

Thanks for the tip on the towels.  I have a feeling that I will definitely need more than the 5 doublesoft and 2 borderless grays that I'm getting soon.

On 7/5/2018 at 8:31 PM, Cruzerosa said:

I just made my first two orders of Adam's products (Rinseless Wash Starter Kit and Multi-Use Foaming Cleaner Kit) out of hopefully many.  I'm real excited to start maintaining my new Cruze so that it looks great for a long time to come.

20180705_202309.thumb.jpg.4be3d742648e01e2862e32688bcbcb09.jpg

What attracted me was the simple, straightforward, and user-friendly product line as well as the great videos that involve no unexplained subjective techniques and great real-world thinking and examples.

Great work, guys.

Love that color man! Sweet ride. 

I had a "Sonic Blue" 03 Mustang that was a similar color very sharp in person.