Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy Here

DirtDawg

Hey guys, just want to introduce myself. Been into detailing as long as I’ve been into cars, but have discovered Adams in the past couple of years. I now have a pretty good Arsenal and strictly use Adams at this point. 

Most guys detail to keep their rides clean and make them easy to maintain. I do the same, but to offroad vehicles. That means a lot more paint correction to fix pin stripes, and plenty of paint protection to help the bombardment of dirt these rigs see. 

Heres my haul from recent purchases:

B54D364A-26A7-4891-A83E-7B08C2ED2BFA.thumb.jpeg.c34bf7422352575a3a1a67ba30a73a03.jpeg

Ive also started collecting limited edition DS!

1 minute ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome, Connor!

A green clay mitt? When/where did you get that?

Thanks!

They had some issues getting in their latest stock of their clay mitts, so they had these green ones made on short order. Picked it up from HQ

3 minutes ago, DirtDawg said:

Thanks!

They had some issues getting in their latest stock of their clay mitts, so they had these green ones made on short order. Picked it up from HQ

Collector's item! ? I'm just down I-25 in the Springs. Hoping to make it up to the HQ again soon.

10 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome, Connor!

A green clay mitt? When/where did you get that?

You took the words right outta my mouth. lol. First thing I thought was when did the color of the clay mitt change?

Oz is correct. The tour is pretty awesome. I've been on a tour twice. The first one during the last open house given by Adam. Went on another one when my friend went with me to the warehouse a few weeks ago, who miss the open house. Colton took us. Cool thing was I got to watch them fill and label my gallon of wheel cleaner and handed to me. Can't get much fresher then that. Ha! 

The staff seems always willing to give a tour. I would recommend it. Really liked the detail area.

Thanks guys!

A tour is definitely on my mind! Every time I’ve gone in so far they’ve seemed extra busy (every time has been during a sale/mystery box). I’ll ask for a tour sometime when I don’t feel like I’ll be adding to the chaos!