Customer Service 866.965.0400

NewB Checkin In

Team Adam's

Hey everyone, been lurking for awhile and decided to finally sign up and make it official.

My name is Dylan, 13+ years detailing (full time and part time) and use Adams (almost) exclusively on my rides and my customers rides.

Got started in the "shiney car business" back in HS with a buddy and thought it was just a cool way to make some extra cash. A couple weekends over the summer selling DER Stuff and lighting the hood of a certain detailers black F150 on fire for demos at the orange county swap meet got me hooked. I've been a detail nut ever since.

:glasses:

Sadly couldn't maintain the lifestyle I wanted on a detailers income so have long since joined the rat race, but still spend my weekends taking side jobs for extra cash/fun.

My longtime involvement with the show truck scene and the related industries recently netted me a writeup in Street Trucks Magazine featuring all Adams Products (April 09 issue if anyone is interested)

Guess thats all I've got for now, looking forward to hanging around the forum, hopefully I can help when needed and learn some things along the way. Sorry this is getting wordy so I'll close with some pics of my pride and joy

:cheers:

rszdc0836.jpg

rszdc0832.jpg

rszdc0827.jpg

Another TBSS joins! Congrats & welcome Dylan. We've got a blue '07 TBSS, gotta love the LS2 in an SUV!

Bruce

Hey Pappy... good to see a fellow TBSSowners.com member here too. :cheers:

I'm gonna be giving you a crack at my Adams business since you're (somewhat) local. I gotta do a quick inventory of my supplies this weekend and I'll let you know what I need.

Hey Pappy... good to see a fellow TBSSowners.com member here too. :cheers:

I'm gonna be giving you a crack at my Adams business since you're (somewhat) local. I gotta do a quick inventory of my supplies this weekend and I'll let you know what I need.

Great! I see so many common names between the many forums I always do a double check to see which forum I'm actually on! We'll get together, we can also compare notes on TBSS's. One day I'll get pictures of the "family" and post them up here.

Bruce