Customer Service 866.965.0400

How is everyone? Hope you all are having a wonderful Holiday’s

Hi my name is, Sean

Aka “Chef” Member of the Street Demon Car Club in the California Bay Area.

I drive a 2015 Mini Cooper S and love detailing, car cruises, photography, hanging out with friends, going to movies, winning stuff, cooking, enjoying the sun set, and helping out people in need.

Ive became a fan when I first found out about Adams Polishes back when I was in college in 2008 at JWU Denver Colorado when one of my class mates talked about it. I used a little and loved it but didn’t start collecting till 2015 as I was young and started with focusing on my career. In 2015 I bought a 16 VW GTI SE and joined groups on Facebook and rediscovered Adams where I started becoming more in love with Adams Polishes. I then started collecting and started a side detailing gig as I now have some free time to do it. I now have a somewhat big collection and I’m going to continue to collect. I love Adams products, and everyone who works at Adams! I am now exclusively to Adam’s as I only use Adams Products to use on my car and my family’s cars. I’m also working on making all of my car club members to join me and only use Adams! (Sponsorship?) 

Anyhow, I’ll finish my profile soon and show everything I have. So stay tuned! 

Any questions just DM me.

If you want to follow me on Instagram, you can at @mini_bayarea

Thank you, and I hope you have a great day!

18A69BAF-C93B-4EFC-B8DA-77571161F7D8.jpeg

B834FDBC-90BF-4587-B0D3-4A902248B177.jpeg

A2EFE885-DCCE-45E1-B123-8F904C30A4D4.jpeg

603EF8A7-097C-4A90-9CDA-CC0197A860F6.jpeg

4CC888EF-4D33-48E5-9A20-B474854BF623.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Thank you all!

My collection is growing:

My dream goal this year is to try to collect all of Adams Polishes Detail Spray bottles so I can display them in my garage!

Edited by Sean~Mini_BayArea
Must have a minimum of 50 solid posts before trading is allowed. And only in the Garage Sale Forum.

• 3 months later...

Sean, There is a rule here that you cannot buy or sell Adam's chemical products on this forum.  And all trades have to be done in the Garage Sale Forum, and only after you have 50 GOOD posts under your belt.  That's the rules. 

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Sean, There is a rule here that you cannot buy or sell Adam's chemical products on this forum.  And all trades have to be done in the Garage Sale Forum, and only after you have 50 GOOD posts under your belt.  That's the rules. 

I understand and I know about the rules that’s why I didn’t post anything about selling or anything about trading. I only stated of which I am missing in my collecting.