Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams website

91corvette

Question

10 answers to this question

I had an issue at work a few weeks ago before the Black Friday Sale went up where every time I went to adamspolishes.com the antivirus on my corporate PC would suddenly block all internet access on the machine until it was rebooted. The IT department traced it back to adamspolishes.com and told me to avoid that site. The issue went away once the Black Friday stuff went live. Don't know if this was the same issue or not as the OP was having.

Edited by Editguy

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:41 AM, 91corvette said:

Norton blocked an attack

I just got this warning using IE11 on a Windows 7 PC running Norton Security Premium.  This warning does not show up for me using Chrome on the PC, or using Chrome on my Android phone running Norton Mobile.

When you mentioned this last week, I checked with my work PC running a different anti-virus program, and did not get a warning using IE.

I sent this issue to HQ to have someone look into it.

Norton on AP.JPG

If you are only getting this reported issue with systems running Norton, then there is a good chance it is a False Positive.  While it is important to get the web site checked, it should also be reported to Norton via the link in the warning message and the Norton team will check it out also.