Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cars and Coffee

What's up everyone?

I got some Cars and Coffee and man let me tell you it's a pure joy to work with. It works very very well and to top it off it smells amazing. I'm wondering if it smells better then it works as your taken by the scent and just enjoy the pleasure of using it.

• 2 months later...

I just noticed this morning that there are only 7 more bottles of the Cars & Coffee Detail Spray left in stock. 

It's been around a while and most of us who wanted it probably have it already but I figured I'd mention it if there are newer members who may still want to get in on it before it's gone as I don't know if it is a regularly stocked item.

3 hours ago, Parad0x said:

I don't know if it is a regularly stocked item.

Good call on letting everyone know. It's only been regularly stocked since last summer when it was released. Remains to be seen if it will continue.

2 hours ago, tlbullet said:

CnC is probably my favorite DS scent too...i just have waaaay to much DS ..or do i?..🤔

My favorite DS scent is 2018 Cinco de Mayo (mango), but C&C smells good, too. And the answer to your question is...no! It's ever enough 😉😁. That's why it's an addiction!

31 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

My favorite DS scent is 2018 Cinco de Mayo (mango), but C&C smells good, too. And the answer to your question is...no! It's ever enough 😉😁. That's why it's an addiction!

I want to see what the Cinco de Mayo smells like. I don't think I'll ever be able to get my hands on one though. I love the Untamed Detail Spray. I think it's coconut. I probably won't ever get my hands on another one of those either lol. It's probably a sin to use it but I just love the smell. 

11 minutes ago, Bscott94 said:

I want to see what the Cinco de Mayo smells like. I don't think I'll ever be able to get my hands on one though. I love the Untamed Detail Spray. I think it's coconut. I probably won't ever get my hands on another one of those either lol. It's probably a sin to use it but I just love the smell. 

IMO, it’s never a sin to use them but that’s coming from someone who uses their Limited Editions.  I buy them to enjoy their scents while using them so once they’re used up I still have the bottle which is the main attraction to displaying them.  If I want, I’ll just fill them with another companies concentrated detail spray that’s purchased concentrated very cheap and is white.  I’ll then add food coloring until I get the original Adam’s LE color for that particular bottle.  Since I wouldn’t be looking to sell them, I don’t care if the contents aren’t original at that point, they still display nicely.  I actually did this with the Black Friday detail spray once I used it up.

1 hour ago, Parad0x said:

IMO, it’s never a sin to use them but that’s coming from someone who uses their Limited Editions.  I buy them to enjoy their scents while using them so once they’re used up I still have the bottle which is the main attraction to displaying them.  If I want, I’ll just fill them with another companies concentrated detail spray that’s purchased concentrated very cheap and is white.  I’ll then add food coloring until I get the original Adam’s LE color for that particular bottle.  Since I wouldn’t be looking to sell them, I don’t care if the contents aren’t original at that point, they still display nicely.  I actually did this with the Black Friday detail spray once I used it up.

I'm the same. I love using them and having different scents. The label is the main attraction. I don't really care if there is a liquid in them or not. There are others that might value "new, unopened" but it's not a big deal to me.