Customer Service 866.965.0400

Multiple Sprayers for Ceramic Spray Coating - Crystallization problem?

jakerodz7

Question

I ordered some ceramic spray coating during the BF sale and when I opened my box I noticed that they included 6 sprayers.  I also did order an 8 oz of ceramic WW to help maintain the coating but that would mean I got an extra 4 sprayers for the coating.  I am just wondering why the included so many extras?  Does this mean that the Spray Coating may crystallize in the sprayer? or are these new style sprayers prone to having issues and that's why they include extras?

10 answers to this question

I can not answer your current question,  but i know with the original 8oz sprayers and the current ones that include the red tab,  that Spray Coating does harden at the tip,  and they do not require a new sprayer most of the time,  all you need to do is use a finger nail, screw driver or something like that to peel the coating off at the tip and then you are good to go.

1 hour ago, Amiguel6 said:

Hmmm...same here. I received multiple sprayers with my order of the new UV CSC. They are the original sprayers too...they aren't the smaller newer ones.

Did you order the 12 oz or the 8 oz? I believe the 8 oz is the one that had the newer sprayer. 

5 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

I can not answer your current question,  but i know with the original 8oz sprayers and the current ones that include the red tab,  that Spray Coating does harden at the tip,  and they do not require a new sprayer most of the time,  all you need to do is use a finger nail, screw driver or something like that to peel the coating off at the tip and then you are good to go.

Thanks for the info, it would make sense as to why they included multiple sprayers then. 

I was involved in the discussion to include extras because of issues with it curing in the nozzle. I don't know how many they decided to do, but they heard the feedback from their customers and acted. The new small nozzles are definitely better than the old.

9 hours ago, falcaineer said:

I was involved in the discussion to include extras because of issues with it curing in the nozzle. I don't know how many they decided to do, but they heard the feedback from their customers and acted. The new small nozzles are definitely better than the old.

Good info and news - I know I provided feedback on the original small sprayers after breaking a few.    I have also used the method that @Nickfire20 told us about and that has helped a bunch going forward.  

Two comments from me...

on my ceramic spray, nozzles are one use only. I don’t try to reuse them. That’s just me. 

And on on the topic of getting soo many sprayers, I’ve never ever received a package from my Adams that contained spray bottles where I didn’t get just a handful of sprayers.  

13 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Thanks for the info. I appreciate you shedding some light on the situation. 

What I've been doing with the "harsh" chemical spray nozzles, is submerging in sink with hot water and plumping all the chemical out bringing in water. This has worked for clogged up nozzles as well, the ones I forgot to do the "rinse out" after use.🤙