Customer Service 866.965.0400

CANCELED Spring Detail Clinic at Adam's HQ on 4 Apr

The Colorado Shelby Club is, again, partnering with Adam and his team to organize a Spring Detail Clinic at HQ (8225 North Valley Hwy, Denver, CO 80221-4810) on Saturday, 4 Apr, at 10AM, immediately following Lafayette Cars & Coffee.

ALL years, makes, and models are welcome!

There is no cost. Unless you decide to buy something, attendance is FREE!

Clinics usually last a couple of hours, but everyone is welcome to come when they can and free to leave when they must.

Just show up, socialize, and learn.

PLEASE RSVP NLT 28 MAR SO ADAM'S CAN STAFF APPROPRIATELY.

IMG_0044.jpg.90794ada3d684647e137f52c9f6ce1ff.jpg

Edited by Norton

• 2 weeks later...

I'm communicating with Adam about the Clinic which, as of now, remains on the schedule. (Such events are usually held outdoors and/or in a large warehouse, where "social distance" is easily maintained.) Will post updates as they become available...

19 hours ago, Brownie 303 said:

I just read that the Governor has limited all mass gatherings to 10 or fewer people.  Get your Skype passwords dusted off folks 😷

In light of this development, Adam decided to cancel this event.

10 hours ago, Rich said:

I can't believe anyone is having any gatherings at all right now.  Not for any reason.  

With all due respect, 18/19 Mar is not 4 Apr - No one was "having any gatherings at all right now... for any reason."  Until today's announcement from Gov Polis, it would have been premature to cancel something not scheduled to take place for over two weeks. Now that "public gatherings of more than 10 people" have been banned for 30 days, Adam made the decision to cancel the Clinic scheduled to take place a little over two weeks from now.

I think what's happening now is that the people who were exposed two weeks ago are the ones who are getting sick now. So hopefully, if everyone just stays put, it should flatten out the curve and two weeks from today,  we might only see a few cases.  I'm trying to be optimistic.  At 73,  I do worry about it.  I think cancelling events is a good idea.  Pennsylvania is officially shut down except for essential life supporting businesses like pharmacies and hospitals and grocery stores. But many are operating with limited hours. No restaurants open to dine in. Everything is take out only or delivery.  This is all so unfamiliar that taking the high road is probably the best thing to do. 

I'm sorry this event was canceled Norton, but hopefully it can be re-scheduled later this year.

All of the events that I had planned travel from now until mid-May have been re-scheduled. Today I would have been flying home from GoodGuys Scottsdale, then we had Cars & Coffee, this clinic, Spring Carlisle, and Barrett-Jackson scheduled for next month. Spring Carlisle was pushed to the end of May (Dave posted a new thread), and Barrett-Jackson West Palm Beach will now occur in October.

I'm going to close this thread, but please make sure to create a new thread if/when the event is rescheduled! Thank you!